Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012


Photo Time

I can't see paying $50+ per kid in order to get an 8" x 10" picture to scrapbook. The straw that broke the camels back this year and *forced* me to go to Portrait Innovations for their spring picture is that the school changed companies and once again we are asked to shell out that kind of money without any idea of how they will turn out. The company that was awesome enough to print out sheets and let us pay per sheet was replaced, so Hello Portrait Innovations. For around $75 (as opposed to the $150+) I got two 8x10s of each kid, as well as wallets and ten of these cute little Easter Cards. And the big thing, I know the pictures turned out cute!

I only hope they remember to look at the camera for the class picture tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment