Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013

 Another Day, more homework.

 As a child I was one of those annoying kids that actually *liked* school.  I would do every assignment and all the extra credit as well...to the point my 6th grade teacher refused to let me hand in any more extra credit.

So knowing I was *that* kid, it breaks my heart that my kids struggle in school. 
Word Study frequently ends in tears for this guy, not to mention the negative talk I hear from both of the older ones.  I really wish I could snap my fingers and grant them my love of schoolwork.

And now, the really surprising news:  I officially hate homework!  I really think I hate it more than my kids do.  I hate the battles it causes as well as the frustration it brings out.  Most of all I HATE projects.
Wish me luck as Ethan needs to finish his Math Game Project for next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment