Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 26, 2013

Last year Pack 998 and SU 70-9 added a 'Turtle Trophy' to the trophy categories.  
The winner would be the slowest car that crossed the finish line in all four heats.


Magdalena *really* wanted to her snail to win the Turtle trophy.  She loved the irony of the idea.
Can I just say that it was much more stressful for me than when they finish in the middle of the pack!

When we tabulated the results, Maggie was the 4th slowest.
We then had to go back to make sure they crossed the line all four times.  I was so excited when we figured out that the first three cars did not cross the finish line all four times.  

Um, I was so excited I couldn't spell Magdalena's name- so much so that I had to sing her name song!  (I hope I am not the only one that used to teach the kids info by putting it to music!)  How Embarrassing!


Congratulations Magdalena!!!

A Turtle Trophy for your cute little Snail appropriately named:
Slow Poke!

No comments:

Post a Comment